Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/21 02:43:06 UTC

Migration to new ci-builds.a.o

Hey guys,

The news stroke me by surprise but according to the mailing list thread [1], we have
to migrate all our Jenkins jobs to the new ci-builds.a.o server(s). I have created a
ticket for establishing Apache CXF folder [2] and will try to migrate as many jobs as
I can, but I would very likely need an assistance with the release / publishing jobs,
please let me know if someone could help me with that.

Thanks!

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-builds/202007.mbox/%3CCAN0Gg1dyFnWtD0sbmMJRvhQtZt1yXByv%3DgWW4d7N%2BZ5qvEEhdg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Re: Migration to new ci-builds.a.o

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dennis,

Thanks a lot for that, I will try to help you out with additional stages/JDKs,
just came back from vacation.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.
Hi Andriy!

> I've moved CXF-Master-Analysis job [1] to ci-builds but I don't have
> Sonar credentials, I am
> wondering if you know them or know where to get them? Thanks!
>
> [1] https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/CXF/job/CXF-Master-Analysis/

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18847 only Daniel and
Colm have permission at the moment.

Best,
Dennis

Re: Migration to new ci-builds.a.o

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dennis,

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.
Hi,

short update: I managed to have a successful build with the combined pipeline for JDK 8 and 11 today https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/CXF/job/pipeline/job/master/18/ and now trying to simplify this using declarative matrix. Unfortunately there are still issues on the new Jenkins server causing the build queue to be ~3500 long. This makes it really hard to experiment and try out things. See also https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r7fe2b9ace77b5658240542e13630b415ac9b76a81c486580910ed062%40%3Cbuilds.apache.org%3E

Best,
Dennis

Re: Migration to new ci-builds.a.o

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.
Hi Andriy,

will do. Just started with the adapted pipeline from struts and wanted
to simplify that using the declarative matrix feature.

Unfortunately build queue length in Jenkins is >1000 at the moment which
makes testing impossible. Will continue it later this weekend.

Best,
Dennis

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dennis,