Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Cadogan Greg <L0...@student.lyit.ie> on 2021/02/27 16:33:27 UTC

IotDB - Reasearch

Hi IoTDB

My name is Greg Cadogan,  mature MSc student with the Letterkenny Institute of Technology in Ireland.

I hope you don't mind me reaching out to you like this.

I'm doing a quick bit of research from an InfoSec perspective and was hoping you might be able to take a few minutes to discuss ?

Kind Regards
Greg

Re: IotDB - Reasearch

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.