Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Christophe Dupriez <ch...@poisoncentre.be> on 2008/01/25 12:21:22 UTC

JSPWiki "Watch Pages" / Follow-up

Hi!

My colleagues are asking for a mechanism similar to Wikipedia where you can follow the modifications done to pages you "follow-up" (mainly pages you have authored).
In Wikipedia, its a "filtered" RecentChanges (filtered by the list of the pages you watch).
My colleagues are thinking to an e-mail (they did not realize but it is probably an e-mail per x hours and not per modification).

Any existing solution?

Thanks for the hints!!!

Christophe Dupriez
Centre Antipoisons-Antigifcentrum
C/o Hôpital Central de la Base Reine Astrid
Rue Bruyn
1120 Bruxelles
Belgique
tel 32-(0)2.264.96.36