Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/03/07 00:10:21 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 1.9.0 Released

The Apache Ignite Community is pleased to announce the release of Apache Ignite 1.9.0.

Apache Ignite In-Memory Data Fabric [1] is a high-performance, integrated and distributed in-memory platform for computing and transacting on large-scale data sets in real-time, orders of magnitude faster than possible with traditional disk-based or flash-based technologies.

The Fabric is a collection of independent and well integrated components some of which are the following:
Data Grid
SQL Grid
Compute Grid
Streaming & CEP
Service Grid

In this release the community provided an integration with Kubernetes cluster manager, improved performance of core and SQL Grid components, expanded Data Modification Language support to the level of .NET and C++ API, integrated with .NET TransactionScope API and more.

Learn more details from our blog post: https://blogs.apache.org/ignite/entry/apache-ignite-1-9-released

The full list of the changes can be found here [2].

Please visit this page if you’re ready to try the release out:
https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi

Please let us know [3] if you encounter any problems.

Regards,

The Apache Ignite Community

[1] https://ignite.apache.org
[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/RELEASE_NOTES.txt
[3] https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#ask

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 1.9.0 Released

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Andrey for good news.

Posted by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
MyBatis Ignite cache is updated. The new version is 1.0.4.http://www.mybatis.org/ignite-cache/

Best regards,Roman

    On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 4:50 AM, Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> wrote:

 Andrey,
Excellent! Thanks for keeping an eye on this. Please let us know what you do the same for Zeppelin.
*Raul*, *Roman*, could you update Camel and MyBatis integrations respectively?https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/External+Integrations
—Denis

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Pull request for Apache Zeppelin is already created, approved and
waiting for merging into master branch. I hope that Apache Ignite 1.9
will be included in Apache Zeppelin 0.8.0 release.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Andrey,

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Andrey,

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
JFYI

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
JFYI

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Updated news section on the site and tweeted about the release:
https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite/status/839208220841275392 <https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite/status/839208220841275392>

—
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.