Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Secrist <to...@secristfamily.com> on 2002/09/05 05:08:39 UTC

Apache & Tomcat Howto

Hello,

I hate to beat a dead horse - but I have been using tomcat standalone for a
few years now.  I have a friend comming over tomorrow who knows apache in
and out, but nothing about Tomcat.  I would like to know if anyone has a
reference to an online HOWTO so that together we can figure out what we need
to compile, configure to get apache to talk to tomcat.

Thanks in advance...

Randy

Re: Apache & Tomcat Howto

Posted by Phillip <iq...@hotmail.com>.
If u have apache 13. and tomcat 4.0...

(1)Add following lines at the end of httpd.conf i apache

 LoadModule webapp_module libexec/mod_webapp.so
         WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008
         WebAppDeploy examples warpConnection /examples/

(2) Add file mod_webapp.so in libexec folder of apache

(3) Add file libapr.dll in apache folder