Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Keegan Witt <ke...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/20 03:47:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Groovy 2.4.10 Windows Installer Released

The Windows installer for Groovy 2.4.10 is available from the usual place:
https://bintray.com/groovy/Distributions/download_file?file_path=groovy-2.4.10-installer.exe

-Keegan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Groovy 2.4.10 Windows Installer Released

Posted by Keegan Witt <ke...@gmail.com>.
I think I had built this without the large strings patch, so I rebuilt
today just to be sure.  It also seemed to clear PATH out, but I haven't
seen that happen with this new binary so far.

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
That was quick! Nice work! :-)