Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by vongosling <vo...@apache.org> on 2021/08/27 04:34:57 UTC

Fwd: [IMPORTANT] PMCs/pPMCs: Apache Project visibility and promotion (please read)

Hi,

I'm glad we're not on this list. We've made the same mistake over the past
few years. Hopefully, all of us have learned from this and help the
community grow better and better. Forward this e-mail, and I hope we all
guys could read it carefully about neutrality, about brand violation
attitude about Apache Software Foundation.

Finally, it's important to remember that nothing happens if we could not
make a decision in the community(I don't remember the official words, but
if you remember, please remind us again:-)), you can not have any
misleading link or other infringing, non-neutral words and actions on the
website, no matter who you are.

Let's work together to build a better community around Apache Culture :-)