Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gert Villemos <gv...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/19 14:02:08 UTC

Binding IN and OUT message using annotation

In an inOut route I would like to bind the IN and the OUT message to method
parameters using annotations. Something like;

public void foo(@body String inMessage, @X String outMessage)

I cant find this in the annottation description.

Re: Binding IN and OUT message using annotation

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Gert Villemos <gv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In an inOut route I would like to bind the IN and the OUT message to method
> parameters using annotations. Something like;
>
> public void foo(@body String inMessage, @X String outMessage)
>
> I cant find this in the annottation description.

The out message is what you return from the method. So change the void
to String.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat