Posted to user@any23.apache.org by Giovanni Tummarello <g....@gmail.com> on 2014/03/18 23:47:06 UTC

Paid work (a few months) to work full time on any23?

Hi guys,

i would have resources for a fulltime job working on any23 and closely
related things. The work would be in pretty Trento in the Alps (italy)
Dont take it as a long time thing (well this would not be the spirit at
this point but of course one never knows) but rather as a cool break?
would there be interest? i might have even 2 positions available

cheers
Gio