Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joe Schiavone <jo...@Schiavone.org> on 2002/09/02 13:55:13 UTC

Re: How does Tomcat and/or servlets handle HTTP chunked reads?

Saw your post on tomcat list.  Im gettin ready to do similiar
activity.  I wanna do imagemaping, some of which include
pdf files.
Im using Tomcat 4.1.7 standalone - no apache httpd.  I had
some pages that used imagemaps and found that they dont
seem to work with the coyote http in Standalone Tomcat.
The map file works great under apache httpd, but doesnt
seem to wanna work with Tomcat.  I have a montage of
images that I used mapedit to create map file for coordinates
and then when user clicks coordinate in montage, the image
is supposed to get exploded to full screen image.  I have
seen some postings that indicate a combination of jsp and
bean is needed to accomplish this under Tomcat.
???  Have you been able to get pdf files???  Im sure
the process will have some similarities with my task.