Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2020/04/17 17:34:37 UTC

Re: Jenkins job log4j/master#53 failed

Matt,

Once again the build is failing for no reason I can understand. How can we maintain this if you are the only one who knows how it works?

Ralph

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I've cleaned up the jenkinsfiles, added links to various things, and
started a wiki page where I can free-form describe anything else that
might be relevant. I also removed a couple things that weren't really
relevant.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Jenkins job log4j/master#53 failed

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Jenkins job log4j/master#53 failed

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Jenkins job log4j/master#53 failed

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Jenkins job log4j/master#53 failed

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I'll work on writing up some documentation about how this pipeline
works over the weekend.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Jenkins job log4j/master#53 failed