Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jakob Handrick <j....@hydrograv.com> on 2019/10/23 12:04:13 UTC

Re: How to deploy Microservice developed using Spring boot to ofbiz

I have put together a very simple sample Spring App with some custom
resources, feel free to play around with it.

https://github.com/sarathas/ofbiz-spring

--
Sent from: http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/OFBiz-Dev-f165671.html

Re: How to deploy Microservice developed using Spring boot to ofbiz

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
I think this thread belongs to user@ofbiz.apache.org and might be better
served there.

Posted by Jakob Handrick <j....@hydrograv.com>.
Hi Victor, sorry for the late reply. Inline comments...

Victor Hernadez wrote