Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jake Buchholz <ja...@execpc.com> on 1997/01/27 22:00:05 UTC

1.2b6 & mod_rewrite problems?

Under 1.2b4, the following mod_rewrite rule correctly translated and
redirected all references from

	/cgi-bin/whatever?parms
	http://vweb-1.execpc.com/cgi-bin/whatever?parm

(from srm.conf)
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{SERVER_NAME} !^vweb-1\.execpc\.com$
RewriteRule ^/cgi-bin/(.*) http://vweb-1.execpc.com/cgi-bin/$1 [R]
(---end---)

Unfortunately, it's being rewritten under 1.2b6 from

	/cgi-bin/whatever?parms
to...
	/http?parms

mod_rewrite.c's version number is the same from b4 to b6, the only difference
I can readily pick out is the fact that it's been snprintf'd....

--
Jake Buchholz                                      http://www.execpc.com/~jake
Exec-PC Internet Systems Administrator                         jake@execpc.com

Re: 1.2b6 & mod_rewrite problems?

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@valis.worldgate.com>.
Looks like one of my screwups; whenever you see something being truncated
to 4 bytes be suspicious of me.

I'll take a look when I get home.  Try using the mod_rewrite.c from 1.2b4.
If that works, proof I did mess up.  If not, I could have messed up
somewhere else.