Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2017/04/22 08:43:56 UTC

jena-examples

I was looking for a place  to add some example code for read-only graph
creation and came across the jena-examples project.

I notice that it is using version 3.1.0 and does not tie itself to the
master jena version.  Is there a reson for this?  are the examples
maintained?  (not that there is much yet).

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: jena-examples

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

On 22/04/17 09:43, Claude Warren wrote:
> I was looking for a place  to add some example code for read-only graph
> creation and came across the jena-examples project.

org.apache.jena.graph.Graph.GraphReadOnly.

> I notice that it is using version 3.1.0 and does not tie itself to the
> master jena version.  Is there a reson for this?  are the examples
> maintained?  (not that there is much yet).

I see this in the POM:

<ver.jena>[3.1.0,)</ver.jena>

i.e. 3.1.0 or later, which reduces the maintenance costs.

It is not a Jena module - it's not in the build, it depends on Jena as
an application would. The release plugin does not apply.

Module specific examples:

https://github.com/apache/jena/tree/master/jena-arq/src-examples/arq/examples

and other places.

     Andy