Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2012/09/14 18:08:46 UTC

Updating the website

If anyone has

RE: Updating the website

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
Sorry, I was trying to say:
If anyone has update suggestions for the site, now's a good time while I'm looking at it - particularly in the "whose using lucene.net" (no promises just because you're using it we'll get it in there).
But any new guides or resources anyone is aware of would be great additions as well.
I'm aware of the not found issue, I'm looking into it, and failing a solution I'll talk with INFRA. Also I noticed our home page isn't being updated by our blog roll - which is a bit annoying.
~P

RE: Updating the website

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
Sorry, I was trying to say: