Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/10 05:24:10 UTC

TsFile question about releasing v0.10

Hi all,

I remember that v0.10 changes the structure of TsFile, but the page [1] is
not updated.

Q1. We need to upgrade the tsfile version to version 3, right?
Q2. Can someone help me to update the page[1]?

[1] https://iotdb.apache.org/Development/format-changelist.html
Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: TsFile question about releasing v0.10

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi,

The TsFile version in 0.10.0 is version-2.

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院