Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Raja Pullela <ra...@accelerite.com> on 2016/03/24 13:33:01 UTC

Migrating CloudStack content from download.cloud.com

Hi,

Citrix has been hosting   "download.cloud.com"  for  quite  some time  now  and  it holds  the  System Templates for all the releases and  some  tools.   Going forward,  this  content  needs  to  be  moved  from "download.cloud.com".    So, we will be moving  this content  to  "cloudstack.accelerite.com".    I  will also be  updating  the  links in the  documentation  to reflect  these  changes and will provide an update  once  the  content  move  is complete.

@Wido, if you could also copy this content to "cloudstack.apt-get.eu"  that  will be great.  I can provide you the details in a separate email.

Best,
Raja
Senior Manager, Product Development,
Accelerite,
www.accelerite.com<http://www.accelerite.com>

DISCLAIMER
==========
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Re: Migrating CloudStack content from download.cloud.com

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
I agree with Nux.
Does not Apache CloudStack have its own domain?

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Migrating CloudStack content from download.cloud.com

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Posted by Raja Pullela <ra...@accelerite.com>.
Hi,

Short Term - all the content has moved to cloudstack.apt-get.eu

Which sections to be modified?

The Install Guide needs to be modified.  Sample links/details are mentioned below for 4.6 and same needs to be updated for other Released versions of Cloudstack documentation:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.6/management-server/#downloading-vhd-util
Section - Downloading vhd-util¶

What to do modified ?
modify URL from http://download.cloud.com.s3.amazonaws.com/tools/vhd-util to  http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/tools/vhd-util

@Rajsekhar can you please update the sections ?

Thanks
Raja
Senior Manager, Product Development
Accelerite,
2055, Laurelwood Road,  Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
> On Mar 30, 2016, at 7:36 AM, Raja Pullela <ra...@accelerite.com> wrote:
>
> Just to summarize... and to close this thread for now,
>
> 1) short term - we will move the content to cloudstack.apt-get.eu
> 2) long term - can someone from PMC or Cloudstack Apache Infra help find out the details on how to all the cloustack (downloads - software, sys templates etc) content hosted on 'download.cloudstack.org'  or something similar.

Can you start a separate thread on this last item, I don’t understand what you mean by it

> Best,
> Raja
> Senior Manager, Product Development
> Accelerite,
> 2055, Laurelwood Road,  Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA

  There are many trouble shooting articles on support.citrix.com, they have all been removed.
Will you know where they are going to be moved.

On 30/03/16, 11:06 AM, "Raja Pullela" <ra...@accelerite.com> wrote:

>Just to summarize... and to close this thread for now,
>
>1) short term - we will move the content to cloudstack.apt-get.eu
>2) long term - can someone from PMC or Cloudstack Apache Infra help find out the details on how to all the cloustack (downloads - software, sys templates etc) content hosted on 'download.cloudstack.org'  or something similar.
>
>Best,
>Raja
>Senior Manager, Product Development
>Accelerite,
>2055, Laurelwood Road,  Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA

Abhinandan Prateek

abhinandan.prateek@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com

DISCLAIMER
==========

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <ab...@shapeblue.com>.
Raja,

@shapeblue

RE: Migrating CloudStack content from download.cloud.com

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ian Rae <ir...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.
Raja

Would you know if cloud.com domain will be transferred to accelerite?

Regards
ilya

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.