Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/08 01:39:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release of myfaces core 1.2.3

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.2.3 release of Apache
MyFaces core out.

The artifacts passed all TCK test.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.shared" v3.0.3  [1]
 2. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.core" v1.2.3  [1]

The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1] and [3] for
binary and source packages).

The release notes could be found at [4].

Also the clirr test does not show binary incompatibilities with myfaces-api.

Please take a look at the "1.2.3" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfaces123
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
[3] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfaces123binsrc
[4]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10600&styleName=Html&version=12313144

Re: [VOTE] Release of myfaces core 1.2.3

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1 for me :)