Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Christian Mueller <cm...@apache.org> on 2013/09/22 13:00:15 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 2.12.1 released

The Camel community announces the immediate availability of the new patch
release Camel 2.12.1. This bug fix release is issued after only 9 days of
intense efforts of the Camel 2.12.x maintenance branch and resolves 47
issues in total. We release this version in short term after 2.12.0 to
provide the latest fixes for the upcoming Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.0 release.

The artifacts are published and ready for you to download [1] either from
the Apache mirrors or from the Central Maven repository. For more details
please take a look at the release notes [2].

Many thanks to all who made this release possible.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/download.html
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311211&version=12324857

On behalf of the Camel PMC,
Christian

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 2.12.1 released

Posted by Tracy Snell <ts...@gmail.com>.
Package version diffs can be seen at:

http://vdiff.notsoclever.cc/?v1=2.12.0&v2=2.12.1

Posted by Tracy Snell <ts...@gmail.com>.