Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <fc...@apache.org> on 2013/02/15 11:17:26 UTC

[VOTE] Release enhancement-engines-0.10.0

Hi,

this is a vote for releasing a set of enhancement engines bundled as
the enhancement-engines-0.10.0 release.

The release was cut via a release branch created from trunk revision 1443935.

Included are releases of the following engines:

* Tika
* HTML Extractor
* XMP Extractor
* Language Detection
* Language Identifier
* OpenNLP Sentence Detection
* OpenNLP Tokenizer
* OpenNLP POS Tagging
* OpenNLP NER
* OpenNLP Chunker
* Smart Chinese Tokenizer
* Paoding Chinese Tokenizer
* NLP to RDF converter
* RESTful NLP processing
* RESTful Language Identification
* Entity Linking Engine
* Entity Linking LabelTokenizer : Lucene
* Entity Linking LabelTokenizer : OpenNLP
* Entity Linking LabelTokenizer : Smart Chinese
* Entity Linking LabelTokenizer : Paoding
* Entityhub Linking
* Entity Tagging
* Keyword Extraction
* Topic Classification
* Topic Classification : Web API
* Sentiment Word Classifier
* Sentiment Summarization
* UIMA Remote Client
* UIMA To Triples
* UIMA Local Client
* CELI Engine
* DBPedia Spotlight
* Geonames Linking
* OpenCalais
* Zemanta

Please, vote on the following release packages:
apache-stanbol-enhancement-engines-0.10.0-source-release
* tar.gz MD5 08ad280426962f77c7e1c888050188aa
* zip MD5 65feb9bd94434d417a1cdca309270930

All release artifacts are staged at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestanbol-234/

The source release packages are also available in our dist/dev repo
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/stanbol/234

PGP release signing keys are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/stanbol/KEYS

Release Notes - Stanbol - Version enhancement-engines-0.10.0

** Sub-task
    * [STANBOL-735] - OpenNLP POS Tagger Engine
    * [STANBOL-736] - OpenNLP Chunker Engine
    * [STANBOL-737] - Sentiment Tagger Engine
    * [STANBOL-739] - Migrate the Celi Lemmatizer Engine to use the
AnalyzedText contentPart
    * [STANBOL-740] - Adopt the KeywordLinkingEngine to use the
AnalyzedText content part
    * [STANBOL-792] - Extend the NamedEntityExtraction engine to
support custom NameFinder Models
    * [STANBOL-795] - OpenNLP Tokenizer Engine
    * [STANBOL-796] - OpenNLP Sentence Detection Engine
    * [STANBOL-797] - Adapt the OpenNLP NER engine to support the
AnalyzedText ContentPart
    * [STANBOL-812] - Rename the AnalyzedText based
KeywordLinkingEngine to EntityhubLinkingEngine
    * [STANBOL-851] - Extract the OpenNLP labeltokenizer from the
EntityLikingEngine
    * [STANBOL-856] - Add Lucene LabelTokenizer configuration for
Chinese (zh) based on the Lucene smartcn analyzer
    * [STANBOL-860] - Add AnalyzedText Tokenizer based on the Smart
Chinese Analyzer
** Bug
    * [STANBOL-617] - Define how TopicEnhancements are written to the
Enhancement Structure
    * [STANBOL-622] - The KeywordLinkingEngine should check if all
Tokens of a Label match against the text
    * [STANBOL-623] - The KeywordLinkingEngine does not select the
best fitting label for suggested Entities
    * [STANBOL-624] - The NamedEntityTagging engine should use
confidence values between [0..1]
    * [STANBOL-625] - EnhancementEngines that suggest Entities from
the Stanbol Entityhub should add the name of the ReferencedSite
    * [STANBOL-636] - KeywordLinkingEngine should report a
EngineException instead of a IllegalStateException if the configured
ReferencedSite is not available
    * [STANBOL-725] - NamedEntityTaggingEngine does not correctly
convert labels to lowercase when calculating Levenshtein distance
    * [STANBOL-726] - The KeywordlinkingEngine sets the value
configured for "Min Token Length" to "Max Suggestions"
    * [STANBOL-767] - LocationEnhancementEngine needs to add
dc:relation properties for dc:requires
    * [STANBOL-770] - Wrong changes of  the structure of HTML5 docs by
Tidy based HtmlParser
    * [STANBOL-809] - Parse ConentItem URI to the Tika content type detector
    * [STANBOL-813] - codification problem with the
removeNonUtf8CompliantCharacters method used by the opennlp-ner engine
    * [STANBOL-818] - EntitylinkingEngine encounters
StringIndexOutOfBounds exceptions
    * [STANBOL-821] - EntitylinkingEngine encounters
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: parsed span MUST be > 0!
    * [STANBOL-865] - Tika engine is unable to create Temporary files
if SecurityManager is active
    * [STANBOL-882] - Loading Paoding Analyzer needs to be done with
AccessController.doPrivileged
    * [STANBOL-899] - EntityLinking engine MUST NOT fail on empty Spans
** Improvement
    * [STANBOL-611] - Make the list of properties included for
dereferenced Entities of the KeywordLinkingEngine configureable
    * [STANBOL-627] - Update to Tika 1.1
    * [STANBOL-685] - Improve POS tag handling of the KeywordLinkingEngine
    * [STANBOL-686] - Make the "Minimum Token Match Factor"
configurable for the KeywordLinkingEngine
    * [STANBOL-718] - Add support for suggesting mutiple languages and
confidence to the LanguageDetectionEnhancementEngine
    * [STANBOL-862] - Add support for country specific matching to the
EntityLinkingEngine
    * [STANBOL-866] - Add support for CharFilter to the Lucene LabelTokenizer
    * [STANBOL-867] - Add support for configuration parameters to the
Lucene LabelTokenizer
    * [STANBOL-871] - Support updating of the LabelTokenizer used by
the EntityLinkingEngine
    * [STANBOL-896] - EntityLinkingEngine should reuse existing TextAnnotations
** New Feature
    * [STANBOL-689] - Refactor RDFa/Microformat extractor to be
independent of external repositories
    * [STANBOL-706] - DBpedia Spotlight EnhancementEngines integration
    * [STANBOL-707] - Language detection for CJK languages
    * [STANBOL-771] - HtmlExtractor: Add an extractor for Microdata
    * [STANBOL-849] - Implement Lucene Tokenizer based LabelTokenizer
    * [STANBOL-850] - Modularize EntityLinking
    * [STANBOL-875] - Add support for Paoding (Chinese)
    * [STANBOL-876] - Add Smartcn Sentence detection engine
    * [STANBOL-892] - RESTful Service Specification for Stanbol NLP analysis
    * [STANBOL-893] - RESTful NLP analyses Enhancement Engine
    * [STANBOL-894] - RESTful Language Identification service
    * [STANBOL-895] - RESTful Language Identification Engine
** Task
    * [STANBOL-885] - Let UIMA local template use latest UIMA SDK and
Lucene analyzers
    * [STANBOL-913] - Release enhancement-engines-0.10.0
    * [STANBOL-916] - Move all OpenNLP related engines into
/enhancement-engines/opennlp
    * [STANBOL-917] - Move uima engine artifacts into /enhancement-engines/uima
** Test
    * [STANBOL-612] - Add helper for validating the Stanbol
EnhancementStructure to the Enhancer test module

The vote is open for at least 48 hours.

Best,
 - Fabian

Re: [VOTE] Release enhancement-engines-0.10.0

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

the vote is over and here are the results.

[+1 binding / non binding] 4 / 1 votes
[0] 0 votes
[-1] 0 votes

The vote has passed. I will publish the release artifacts.

Thanks for checking,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: [VOTE] Release enhancement-engines-0.10.0

Posted by Suat Gönül <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Szaby Grünwald <sz...@apache.org>.
Hi,