Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <bp...@f2network.com.au> on 2003/12/14 22:59:03 UTC

RE: maven.mode.online not specified in defaults.properties for 1. 0 branch

Not sure how it happened, but I'll look into it. I've seen the warnings, but
I thought something else was amiss as it seemed to be operating online ok
for me.

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
I filed a jira issue for this...MAVEN-1081

I'm not sure if it's of any use, but there is a patch included which I
think should help.

-john