Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> on 2011/01/31 15:50:17 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Http Service 2.2.0

Hi,

Time to tally the vote. The following votes have been cast:

  +1 Felix Meschberger*, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Carsten Ziegeler*,
     Richard S. Hall*, Karl Pauls*, Andreas Pieber, Alex Karasulu*,
     Clement Escoffier*
   0 -
  -1 -

Thus the vote passes with 8 +1 votes (6 of which binding). No other
votes have been cast. Thanks for your votes.

I will go on publishing the artifacts.

Regards
Felix