Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by David Li <li...@apache.org> on 2022/06/30 20:20:32 UTC

[VOTE] Accept donation of Flight SQL JDBC driver

Hello,

This vote is to determine if the Arrow PMC is in favor of accepting the donation of the Flight SQL JDBC driver.

This process was deemed necessary since there was significant development prior to opening the pull request. This was discussed in a previous ML thread [1].

The outline of the IP clearance form is at [2]. There will be further work needed to integrate the code into the main development branch, so we will merge the PR [3] into a separate branch for the time being.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 : Accept the donation
[ ] 0 : No opinion
[ ] -1 : Reject donation because...

My vote: +1

[1]: https://lists.apache.org/thread/q5mn906m5788zxppjpcqvltxppc4sol0
[2]: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/arrow-flight-sql-jdbc-driver.xml
[3]: https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/12830

Best,
David

Re: [VOTE] Accept donation of Flight SQL JDBC driver

Posted by Rafael Telles <ra...@telles.dev>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by José Almeida <jo...@simbioseventures.com>.
+1

Posted by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thank you for driving this work

Posted by Yibo Cai <yi...@arm.com>.
+1

Posted by James Duong <ja...@bitquilltech.com.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding)

--

*James Duong*
Lead Software Developer

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.  Thank you.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Accept donation of Flight SQL JDBC driver

Posted by David Li <li...@apache.org>.
Yes - I followed up with James to get clarity on the exact wording used so I can fill out the paperwork accurately and am just waiting on that.

Posted by Ray Lum <rl...@dremio.com>.

Posted by David Li <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com>.
+1 Binding.