Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org> on 2016/06/13 20:58:08 UTC

1.0.0 RC2

Hi folks,

I'm planning to cut 1.0 RC2 later this week (likely friday). So please make
sure to get any patches targeted for 1.0 (esp. blockers) upstreamed.

The dashboard for the release is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12335793

Thanks,
Vinod

Re: 1.0.0 RC2

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
Update: We still have about 6 blockers for the RC2 cut :( Good news is that
all of them are either reviewable or in progress :). I'll cut RC2 whenever
they land, whether it's tomorrow or coming tuesday.

Dashboard to track progress:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12328715

Re: 1.0.0 RC2

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.