Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/06 19:32:55 UTC

Request for Review: Drupal Plugin for OpenMeetings

Hi,

are there any Drupal users out there?
Can you run a test if our Drupal plugin works?

You can get a snapshot of the plugin from:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/OpenMeetings%20Drupal%207.x%20Plugin/

Thanks!
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Request for Review: Drupal Plugin for OpenMeetings

Posted by RM P <by...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

Had tested drupal plug in and get following error -

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
openmeetings_start_form() (line 244 of
C:\xampp\htdocs\drupal-7.15\sites\all\modules\sites\all\modules\openmeetings\openmeetings.module).

Request OpenMeetings! OpenMeetings Service failed and no response was returned.

Have checked on the following things and they seem to be fine -

http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/services/UserService/getSessionResourceid
 - get response back from the server on browser

also php curl is installed.

can you please help?

thanks,
Manohar