Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Elliotte Harold <el...@metalab.unc.edu> on 2006/07/25 15:50:22 UTC

Latex plugin with pdflatex

Is anyone successfully using th Maven Latex plugin? Jaxen's build keeps
dying with a maeesage about "can't find file `" &pdflatex "'."

[latex] running command: pdflatex &pdflatex
\nonstopmode\input{/Users/elharo/Projects/Jaxen/target/latex/intro-slides.tex}
[latex] This is pdfeTeX, Version 3.141592-1.21a-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.4)
[latex] entering extended mode
[latex] ! I can't find file `" &pdflatex "'.
[latex] <to be read again>
[latex] \nonstopmode
[latex] <*> " &pdflatex \nonstopmode
[latex] \input{/Users/elharo/Projects/Jaxen/target/latex...
^C [latex] Please type another input file name:
[latex] command exitcode = 143

Any ideas?

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JAXEN-150

Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!

Re: Latex plugin with pdflatex

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
The m1 plugins are listed on this overview page:

http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/plugins/

where you will find latex in the sandbox. Check also the plugins history:

http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/plugins/bundledHistory.html

But you are right, we should add a note on each plugin's main page if it
has been deprecated.

-Lukas

Posted by Elliotte Harold <el...@metalab.unc.edu>.

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.