Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Laci Gaspar <la...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/15 09:35:16 UTC

Error in WebService Call

Hi
I have another strange error in one of my karaf installations.

I'm calling a WebService (https) using cxf. In one karaf installation it
works, it the other I get:
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy
returns "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden"
     at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.doTunneling(HttpURLConnection.java:1873)
     at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:183)
     at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1091)
     at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getOutputStream(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:250)
     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.URLConnectionHTTPConduit$URLConnectionWrappedOutputStream.setupWrappedStream(URLConnectionHTTPConduit.java:168)
     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleHeadersTrustCaching(HTTPConduit.java:1282)
     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.onFirstWrite(HTTPConduit.java:1238)
     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.URLConnectionHTTPConduit$URLConnectionWrappedOutputStream.onFirstWrite(URLConnectionHTTPConduit.java:195)
     at
org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractWrappedOutputStream.write(AbstractWrappedOutputStream.java:47)
     at
org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractThresholdOutputStream.write(AbstractThresholdOutputStream.java:69)
     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1295)
     ... 30 more

What is strange about this, is that I don't actually use a proxy. There
is no system property http(s)_proxy defined.

Any idea what could cause this?

Thanks!
Laci

Re: Error in WebService Call

Posted by Ɓukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Hey Laci,
I'm not an expert on linux environment, however you might have system proxy
specified and JVM reuses it.

Cheers,
Lukasz

Re: Error in WebService Call

Posted by Laci Gaspar <la...@gmail.com>.
Ok I found it. Just for reference here is the culprit:

In our maven configuration there was a proxy configured and karaf uses
it. Which is ok for installing bundles, but I didn't expect that
our beans will pick it up too.

Cheers
Laci

Re: Error in WebService Call