Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Laurent Yaish <la...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/08 22:27:30 UTC

Reversed Overlay?

Hey folks,

How hard would it be to have Overlay reverse the way the overlay document
and the other document are superimposed?

I have an overlay containing an image that I would like to have showing
under the text of the document pdf (something like a watermark)
I tried reversing the order of the arguments in org.apache.pdfbox.Overlay
<overlay.pdf> <document.pdf> <result.pdf>, but that messed up the pagination
(e.g. with a 10 document and 2 page overlay)

We could call it Underlay.

Thanks

Laurent