Posted to builds@apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/03/01 09:34:49 UTC

[HELP] Syncope build on Windows fails when downloading Tomcat 7.0.26

Hello there,
we need your help in order to restore Syncope build on Windows platform.

If you take a look at the end of
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Syncope/job/Syncope-windows/2/console
you will notice that build fails because "Error while expanding
f:\hudson\hudson-slave\maven-repositories\1\org\codehaus\cargo\cargo-container-archives\apache-tomcat-7.0.26.zip
java.io.IOException: Negative seek offset".

This sometimes happens when downloading apache-tomcat-7.0.26.zip from
http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-7/: we experienced the same
error in the past and the only solution seems to delete
f:\hudson\hudson-slave\maven-repositories\1\org\codehaus\cargo\cargo-container-archives\apache-tomcat-7.0.26.zip
and launch another build

Could you please remove that file?
Thanks for your help.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [HELP] Syncope build on Windows fails when downloading Tomcat 7.0.26

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
2012/3/1 Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>:
> Hello there,
> we need your help in order to restore Syncope build on Windows platform.
>
> If you take a look at the end of
> https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Syncope/job/Syncope-windows/2/console
> you will notice that build fails because "Error while expanding
> f:\hudson\hudson-slave\maven-repositories\1\org\codehaus\cargo\cargo-container-archives\apache-tomcat-7.0.26.zip
> java.io.IOException: Negative seek offset".
>
> This sometimes happens when downloading apache-tomcat-7.0.26.zip from
> http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-7/: we experienced the same
> error in the past and the only solution seems to delete
> f:\hudson\hudson-slave\maven-repositories\1\org\codehaus\cargo\cargo-container-archives\apache-tomcat-7.0.26.zip
> and launch another build
>
> Could you please remove that file?

Done.

/niklas