Posted to bridges-dev@portals.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2007/07/12 02:30:19 UTC

[VOTE] Bridges-1.0.3

A Bridges 1.0.3 build has been cut and is available as indicated below.

Note: this is just a repackaged update of the previous 1.0.2 build which was pulled back because it was dependent on the jetspeed-2.1.1 build which was also
pulled back.

The Bridges team considers this a quality build which we're proposing for GA release.

The results of this vote will be posted no earlier than 72 hours from the time this email is sent.
3 +1 votes from Apache Portals PMC members will be required to meet quorum, but all community members (committers, contributors, and users) are invited to vote.
  We welcome any comments you may have, and will take all feedback into account.

* http://people.apache.org/~ate/bridges-1.0.3.tar.gz

Release Notes - Portals Bridges - Version 1.0.3

** Sub-task
     * [PB-25] - Provide bridges library components build configuration and xdocs

** Bug
     * [PB-7] - Messages are not displayed, validation errors are ignored
     * [PB-58] - PHP bridge: bug in ServletConfigImpl
     * [PB-59] - Struts bridge: render phase of portlet doesn't remove the attr RENDER_CONTEXT from the portlet session
     * [PB-64] - FacesPortlet should Restore View before the ActionRequest lifecycle is executed.
     * [PB-66] - FacesPortlet should apply defaultRenderKitId instead of HTML_BASIC
     * [PB-68] - PortletUIViewRoot needs saveState

** Improvement
     * [PB-63] - Update to latest dependencies
     * [PB-67] - Added support for ServletRequests
     * [PB-69] - Groovy Portlet Bridge for rapid dev: Parse, instantiate, invoke and auto-refresh a groovy script portlet
     * [PB-70] - Groovy Bridge needs to support groovy script preferences validator and groovy script pre-286 portlet.

** New Feature
     * [PB-65] - PortletResourceURLFactory: A new generic interface for direct access to a portlet, a lightweight version of what Portlet 2.0 ResourceURL will
provide

[RESULTS] [VOTE] Bridges-1.0.3

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
The release of Bridges 1.0.3 has passed.

+1 Votes (binding)    : Roger Ruttimann, Ate Douma, David Sean Taylor, Shinsuke SUGAYA
+1 Votes (non-binding): David Le Strat
  0 Votes              : -
-1 Votes              : -

I'll push out the release shortly.

Thanks everyone for testing, reviewing and the support!

Ate

Re: [VOTE] Bridges-1.0.3

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
+1