Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@ischool.berkeley.edu> on 2014/02/14 20:21:38 UTC

#mesos and #aurora IRC chatlogs now archived

Hi All,

As you may already know, both the Mesos and Aurora teams have IRC channels
on irc.freenode.net, #mesos and #aurora respectively.

This past week, thanks to the effort of Daniel Gruno at Apache we began
logging and archiving IRC discussions so you can catch up with what was
discussed.

http://wilderness.apache.org/channels/

Dave

Re: #mesos and #aurora IRC chatlogs now archived

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@ischool.berkeley.edu>.
Not that I know of. Colloquy can also save chat transcripts, but AFAIK
there's not a simplified way to import external logs into that client. You
may want to ask @humbedooh who set it up, or ask on the original JIRA
issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7249

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Benjamin Mahler <benjamin.mahler@gmail.com

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.