Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by "Brady, John" <jo...@intel.com> on 2015/03/02 12:27:49 UTC

RE: installing Phoenix on a Cloudera 5.3.1 cluster

Anil,

Which category is the "HBase Service Environment Safety Valve” config under?

Service-Wide<http://ec2-52-16-109-118.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com:7180/cmf/services/10/config>

Gateway Default Group<http://ec2-52-16-109-118.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com:7180/cmf/services/10/config>

HBase REST Server Default Group<http://ec2-52-16-109-118.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com:7180/cmf/services/10/config>

HBase Thrift Server Default Group<http://ec2-52-16-109-118.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com:7180/cmf/services/10/config>