Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Odon Copon <od...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/26 16:30:03 UTC

Property url when using beeline

Hi,
I'm trying to understand the following error the beeline is giving me:

Fail to connect with a local driver due to the
exception:java.sql.SQLException: Unrecognized connection property 'url'.

How does the beeline generate this property?
Thanks.

Re: Property url when using beeline

Posted by Odon Copon <od...@gmail.com>.
Would it work on a jdbc connection different than Hive? As you can see, I'm
trying to connect to Presto over jdbc.
Thanks

Posted by Odon Copon <od...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suresh Kumar Sethuramaswamy <ro...@gmail.com>.