Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Jon Shoberg <jo...@shoberg.net> on 2005/09/29 21:51:03 UTC

Doug - FAQ - Re: Maintaining only one FAQ

Doug Cutting wrote:
> +1
>
> Gal Nitzan wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have enhanced the FAQ http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/FAQ?action=show
>> to contain the questions from the FAQ in nutchs' home page
>> http://lucene.apache.org/nutch/faq.html
>>
>> I propose to replace the current home page FAQ with the one in the
>> wiki. I believe there should be only one FAQ and it is easier to
>> maintain.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Gal

Doug,

   I would be glad to assist with the FAQ.  Is there a way to start?

   BTW .. We're using Nutch for search on our site :)

   http://fisher.osu.edu

Best,

Jon Shoberg
Systems Developer
Fisher College of Business

Re: Doug - FAQ - Re: Maintaining only one FAQ

Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.
I will redeploy the site to point to Wiki - I am in process of 0.7.1
release but it takes much longer than I expected because of lack of
time. I will do this change during release preparation - I hope I will
manage to do it today or over the weekend finally.
Regards
Piotr

Posted by Gal Nitzan <gn...@usa.net>.