Posted to user@ant.apache.org by David Corbin <dc...@machturtle.com> on 2000/12/28 22:01:43 UTC

When I attempt to use the sourcefiles= attribute, javadoc doesn't do
what I expect.

If I put in
<javadoc ... sourcefiles="com.machturtle.foo.Bar
com.machturtle.foo.Snafu"/>

then ant -verbose yields...

  [javadoc] javadoc: No package, class, or source file found named
com.machturtle.foo.Bar com.machturtle.foo.Snafu.

It is treating it as if it's one source file, although the documentation
clearly says it's a space separated list.

What am I doing wrong?  Is there any reason that you can't use a nested
<srcfiles>? If not, why not?

--
David Corbin
Mach Turtle Technologies, Inc.