Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com> on 2014/03/04 04:50:21 UTC

Re: Setting availability zone via placement group didn't work

Hi All,

Any help on this please?

--

Thanks & regards,
Nirmal

Senior Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94715779733
Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: Setting availability zone via placement group didn't work

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
> Will try to reproduce the wire logs again.

That would be great - especially if you can get logs that show this
*working* and then (newer version) *not working*...

Thanks!

ap

Re: Setting availability zone via placement group didn't work

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com>.
Hi Andrew,

Thanks, yes I actually had a look at the wire logs, then I realized that
placement group had not made any effect on it.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com>.
Hi Andrew,

The code that used to work is like below;

template.getOptions().as(AWSEC2TemplateOptions.class)
                    .placementGroup(zone);

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.