Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tarak Ranjan <ta...@liqwidkrystal.com> on 2007/11/02 07:55:09 UTC

Complete Documentation Of Spamassassin in PDF

Hi List,
           Can anyone give me the link where i can download Complete
Documentation Of Spamassassin in PDF.

--
Thanks & Regards,
______________

Liqwid Krystal

T: 91 80  2509 1790 Ext. 107
E: tarak.ranjan@liqwidkrystal.com
IM: reachtarak@hotmail.com

Online Learning|Certification|Learning Solutions :
www.liqwidkrystal.com

Re: Complete Documentation Of Spamassassin in PDF

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Tarak Ranjan wrote:
> How do i get Spamassassin POD ??

Install SpamAssassin and/or download the SpamAssassin source tarball.

Daryl

Re: Complete Documentation Of Spamassassin in PDF

Posted by Tarak Ranjan <ta...@liqwidkrystal.com>.

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.