Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Alessandro Rossi <be...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/18 16:53:39 UTC

Information request about UIMA type

Hi to all,

I would like to have some information

1) There exists any methods to define regex on UIMA type (not for simple
text) ?

2) There exists any way to do unification and subsumption on UIMA type?

Thanks.

Bye

Re: Information request about UIMA type

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Hello,

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but there is the
TextMarker system developed by us:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/textmarker/

However, disjunctions with additional feature conditions aren't
supported. Using a helper-type your exemplary expression could look
something like this in the TextMarker language:

DECLARE Vehicle;
Car{FEATURE("color", "blue") -> MARK(Vehicle)};
Bus{FEATURE("seat_num", 30) -> MARK(Vehicle)};
Vehicle*{-> MARK(Traffic)};

Peter

Posted by Alessandro Rossi <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thilo,