Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by asookazian2 <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/05 23:43:41 UTC

OSGi framework version not displayed

system:framework
Current OSGi framework is equinox

How can I see the version of the frmwk?  There is no option for this.  Is
there a properties file I can check?  thx.

Re: OSGi framework version not displayed

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Simply type info in the shell
   OSGi Framework              org.apache.felix.framework - 4.0.3

Christian

Am 05.12.2014 23:43, schrieb asookazian2:
> system:framework
> Current OSGi framework is equinox
>
> How can I see the version of the frmwk?  There is no option for this.  Is
> there a properties file I can check?  thx.

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect