Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by 毛蛤丝 <ma...@sina.com> on 2018/10/08 02:09:17 UTC

回复:Maven migration - main src dir moved

Thanks for nkalmar and Andor work of  Maven migration.When I git fetch the upstream code and apply in my local IDE(eclipse[STS]),I has sunk into two problem,share it and wish it can give some help to the people who has the same problem.
1.zookeeper-jute/src/target/main/java also need to be included.otw some class generated cannot be found.2.zookeeper/target/test-classes,don not put into target/maven-shared-archive-resources.otw, .class file will not be found in the target/test-classes dir,we cannot run the unit case.

--------------------------------

Best regards
maoling
Beijing,China

Posted by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Maoling for reporting this!

After I finish the 3.4 migration as well (today, hopefully), I will get to
testing thoroughly the existing ant build with the new directory structure
on all 3 branches, and also fix the problems you reported.
There's already a jira planned for this - ZOOKEEPER-3122

Regards,
Norbert