Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rodrigo Cunha <ro...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/26 21:16:20 UTC

Upgrade tomcat 7 to 10.

Hi,
i need upgrade my tomcat server from 7 to 10. I don't saw in internet
nothing about that. Commonly i upgraded in steps, 7 to 8, 8 to 9 and 9 to
10.
Are there a problem upgrade from 7 to 10?

--
Atenciosamente,
Rodrigo da Silva Cunha

Re: Upgrade tomcat 7 to 10.

Posted by Jason Wee <pe...@gmail.com>.
As what Christopher Schultz mentioned, "including switching package
names", i.e. from javax to jakarta.. when I did the webapp migration
to tomcat 10, I had to make all the libraries to reference jakarta
though, including taglib-mailer, jsp  and so on.

hth

Jason

Re: Upgrade tomcat 7 to 10.

Posted by Rodrigo Cunha <ro...@gmail.com>.