Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Jared Blitzstein <ma...@blitzstein.net> on 2006/10/14 03:53:43 UTC

Question on Abator inserts/updates

Is there a way to get abator to generate the DAO's to return either
the primary key or the actual object that was just inserted/updated?
Or if anyone has a different way to do this using abator out of the
box, please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Question on Abator inserts/updates

Posted by Jared Blitzstein <ma...@blitzstein.net>.
Answered my own question....RTFM. I had to tell it
<generatedKey column="id" sqlStatement="MySQL" identity="true" />
to have it generate the select back.