Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by eugenetranslator <eu...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/23 15:03:53 UTC

SABRE web-services does CXF work in REALITY with Sabre?

HELP !

Did someone of you manage to get it worked - CXF with SABRE?
In Sabre they tell : "use Axis 1.4" if something isn't working.
And indeed, JAX-WS does not work with Sabre?

Friends, maybe someone know how to get it worked?
Axis 1.4 is so obsolete..

Eugene

Re: SABRE web-services does CXF work in REALITY with Sabre?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Not to be too facetious, but what doesn't work?   This message really doesn't
describe what the problems are or even point to the WSDL's or anything.   Does
it fail at wsdl2java time?  Runtime?  Etc.....   Stack traces?   Can you
provide sample code that isn't working as expected?

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: SABRE web-services does CXF work in REALITY with Sabre?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Just a guess, but could the NPE be because you haven't downloaded the XSDs
that that WSDL is importing (I'm unsure of the ability of WSDL2Java to
download needed XSDs off the Internet.)

Also, it isn't that difficult to try Metro and see if its WSDL2Java
equivalent (wsimport) either (a) works with that WSDL, or (b) if it doesn't,
hopefully gives you a better error message informing you to the problem.
That can help in troubleshooting CXF.  Ant and Maven client examples are
here: http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/soap_client_tutorial

HTH,
Glen

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
Assuming this is based on the OTA schemas (like most of the Sabre
services), you may want to look into the JiBX/OTA project:
http://www.jibx.org/jibxota This comes with sample web service
interfaces using Axis2 and JiBX/WS. I'll have to look into including a
CXF sample as well, though I'm not sure of the current state of the JiBX
support in CXF.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
XML and Web Services in Java