Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Zhou Ruiyi <zh...@sunjapan.com.cn> on 2001/06/04 12:05:31 UTC

distribute problem!

hi,
    I want to make a client call to some soap servers, in which only one
server have the data i wanted,
but i just don't know the exact name of the server!  So I want these servers
to be transparent to the client. how can i manager it ? The SOAP supports
distributed compute , isn't it?
    Can anybody give me a way out? Any help is appreciate!

RE: HTTP Tracer

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Naggi,

If you are talking about the TcpTunnelGui, it's usage is described in the
User's Guide in the "Tools" section.

Thanks,
-Matt

HTTP Tracer