Posted to users@maven.apache.org by dan tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/15 19:48:51 UTC

Extracting the specific project maven log

Hello, I am going to port our legacy build system to maven.
The build system will use maven-multiproject build all artifacts.

When one of the projects fail to build, I would like to extract
the maven (stdout and sterr) log of failed project in order to send
email  out to the developer of the project

Does maven provide capability to extract maven log (stdout and stderr) of
the fail sure project?

Can I intecept maven to call a goal (like sending email ) when the build fail?

Many thanks ahead!!!

-Dan

Re: Extracting the specific project maven log

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
OK, i add a FileAppender into maven 's log4j.properties and set it up
to use my file.
Console gives more data than my FileAppender.

When the build fails, my FileAppender does not contain the error!!!!

Any suggestion?

-D

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.