Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Laszlo Hornyak <la...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/16 18:25:46 UTC

junkins

Hi,

What's wrong with the jenkins jobs? I am getting various errors for a good
while, while the build anyway seems to work fine and tests pass. Anyone
working on this?

--

EOF

Re: junkins

Posted by Laszlo Hornyak <la...@gmail.com>.
jobs in the apache jenkins fail because of the old sonarqube version does
not handle java 1.7 properly
registered infra bug: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9289

--

EOF