Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by prasanna bhat <pr...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/05 19:36:21 UTC

Response Times of each query executed by a JDBC Request Sampler

Hi,

I have created a sample test plan as below

+Thread Group (1 thread, 10 loops)
++JDBC Connection Configuration
++JDBC Request
++View Results Tree
++Aggregate Report

Is there a way to get the execution time of each of the query and also which
listener should be use to display a suitable graphs of the query execution
times?

Thanks,
Prasanna

Re: Response Times of each query executed by a JDBC Request Sampler

Posted by prasanna bhat <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply Steve.

I got a sample XSL style sheet when i browsed through JMeter wiki and i
modified it for my need.

Regards,
-Prasanna