Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Reo Lei <le...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/20 10:55:22 UTC

Some question about flink temp files

Hi all,

Recently, I found flink tmp files(localState,
blobStore-*, flink-dist-cach-*, flink-io-*, flink-netty-shuffle-* etc.) has
been grown to a total of about 6GB size. I have no idea what usage abot
this files, and How big it will grow.

So, I have some questions about the tmep files of flink as follow:

1, what is the usage of this tmp files?
2, Is there have any mechanism of flink to manage this files?
3, Have any situation I need to delete the useless files manually?
4, I know I can specify the temp files path by "io.tmp.dirs" config for
flink cluster. But when I use LocalEnvironment, how can I config this path
instead of use the default path("/tmp")?

Thanks.

BR,
Reo

Re: Some question about flink temp files

Posted by Reo Lei <le...@gmail.com>.
Thank you  Roman!

That is very helpful! Thank you!

BR,