Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by lalit jangra <la...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/12 13:04:08 UTC

MCF 1.7 job max limit

Hi,

I am working with MCF 1.7 & want to know if there is any maximum limit on
number of jobs which can be created & number of jobs which can be run
parallely?

Please suggest.

Regards,
Lalit.

Re: MCF 1.7 job max limit

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lalit,

There is no limit to the number of parallel running jobs, except for the
capacity of the database, and the underlying hardware running agents
processes.

Karl

Re: MCF 1.7 job max limit

Posted by lalit jangra <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Karl,

Is there any limit on number of parallel running jobs or are these
delimited by underlying hardware?

Reagrds.

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Lalit,
>
> There is no hard-and-fast technical limit on the number of jobs in MCF.
> However, the UI is not designed well for anything over a few hundred.  You
> would not want thousands or tens of thousands or they would become
> unmanageable.
>
> Thanks,
> Karl
>

> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 7:04 AM, lalit jangra <la...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am working with MCF 1.7 & want to know if there is any maximum limit on
>> number of jobs which can be created & number of jobs which can be run
>> parallely?
>>
>> Please suggest.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Lalit.