Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by sasa <sa...@shoponweb.it> on 2005/10/03 16:58:42 UTC

Re: sa-learn on mailbox or not ?

"mouss" wrote:
> run the message through spamassassin -t (under the same uid as amavisd)
> and look at which rules were hit.
> also, put the message on a web page and post the url, so that we check
> it on our configs. you may be missing some "custom" rules.

..sorry but pheraps I don't understand that you say me, I have execute:

#spamassassin /var/mail/spam-report

..and at the bottom output I have:

Content analysis details:   (-2.4 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
-2.6 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                               [score: 0.0010]
0.2 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

..is this what do you want ??
still thanks.

        Salvatore.

Re: sa-learn on mailbox or not ?

Posted by sasa <sa...@shoponweb.it>.
"mouss" wrote:

> you need to run it as the amavisd user, not as root. the same goes for
> training bayes.

..but on what file I must to configure user root and not user amavisd ??
still thank.

        Salvatore.

Re: sa-learn on mailbox or not ?

Posted by mouss <us...@free.fr>.